The Washington Square Community Association (WSCA) is excited to host a Fall Community Night @ The Vesper! This ticketed fundraiser will be the first community gathering of those of us who live, work, play, and support our growing area, as well as anyone who wants to learn more about this exciting little corner of downtown. We’ll also be celebrating Vesper’s 5th Anniversary, their new fall menu, and their website refresh!
There are a limited amount of tickets for this event, please purchase as early as possible. This is an informal event, dress is casual so you can comfortably enjoy the evening.
NOTE: According to the latest CDC Guidance of which NYS has adopted, unvaccinated individuals continue to be responsible for wearing masks. Please read the most updated CDC recommendations for fully vaccinated persons.
Tickets are $50 per individual and will include:
- Private community event from: 4pm – 7pm
- Bites from Vesper’s new fall menu
- Open Bar: to include select beers, wines, and cocktails
- Great raffles from around the neighborhood to be given away that evening, including (2) Round Trip tickets on JetBlue Airways (to anywhere JetBlue flies, including London); you MUST be present to win!
- Raffle Tickets not chosen that evening will be automatically entered into our Family, Friends, & Supporters drawing for (2) more PAIRS of JetBlue Tickets on New Year’s Eve 2021, Friday, December 31st.
- Hungry for more than just bites? Vesper will also be offering 25% off their new fall menu.
Proceeds of our evening will help the WSCA raise money for new neighborhood banners. The current ones are weathered and worn – it’s definitely time for a refresh. Enjoy good food, drinks, the company of your friends and neighbors, celebrate our neighborhood and LOCAL business, and help us raise money for some of our 2022 plans.
Can’t attend or want to make an additional donation with your General Admission ticket? Use the “Additional Donation or Can’t Attend” ticket option.
- Additional donation: each $25 donation for an attendee will give you an additional raffle ticket for the event as well as non-winning tickets will go into the 12/31 drawings.
- Can’t attend? Use this ticket option to make a donation and be entered into the 12/31 drawings. OR send a check to “WSCA” at 1 Capron Street, Suite 3D, Rochester, NY 14607 to skip the transaction fee. (For raffle purposes, if you send a check, please include your name, email address, and phone number in the envelope).
Morning Clean Sweep: if you’re feeling particularly ambitious the WSCA will be hosting a Mini Clean Sweep in front of Vesper on the same morning from 9am-11am. All tools and gloves will be provided.
We thank you in advance for helping us beautify and clean up this section of downtown. We hope you join us!
Other Notes: There is an online ticket fee, as a non-profit this covers our credit card processing. Photos will be taken at this event for community purposes and the new Vesper website.